Sunday, February 16, 2014

How God Sees Me (Love from God)


I was told by one of my friends to write how God views me after writing how I view myself through my own eyes through the lens of an eating disorder. After simply asking God to take control and letting my fingers type, this is what came out. I am in awe and amazed at how much the Lord of the Universe loves me and how easily I could hear from Him tonight! Thank You Jesus!!!!

About Liann...From: God

She is my child. My beautiful child. She is mine. I have her name written in my book. I created her beautifully, and beautiful is what she is. I do not make mistakes. I know she thinks she has failed, but her mistakes are not too big for my grace. I love her more than words can describe. She has made me proud. I have been singing my songs over her. I have redeemed her life. Physically, what I see when I look at my beautiful daughter is this:

Bright blue eyes, filled with compassion and wonder. A beautiful face that expresses emotion freely. Arms that are created to hug others. Hips created to hold children. Strong legs to endure the days I have created her to walk and run and skip here on earth. A midsection holding in all of her organs, so that they can function properly. Fingernails and toenails to decorate for fun and joy. A perfect height to one day fit perfectly in not only her loving husband’s arms but to fit in her loving Father’s arms, My arms, My hands. I breathed life into her being when she was young, and I will take it when she is old, and her body will one day decay…but I created a beautiful body for this earth in order for my child, Liann to function and enjoy.

When I see my daughter’s actions, this is what I see:

I see love. I see compassion. I see hard work and striving, though it is not necessary at times. I see a child, a woman, seeking after my heart. Sometimes I see anger, and sadness and pain, and jealousy and bitterness, and pride and sin. But beyond all of that I see righteousness. I see a bride. I see an attitude of kindness and a spirit of humility. I see my adoration. I see joy and peace. I see an overcomer. I see strength. I see MY CHILD, the one I created! I see her fully!


Liann, you are mine and I want you to know that I love you. Remember this when you are striving to please me. Remember this when you are striving for perfection. Remember this through your struggles and pain. You were created by me and there is no one, including yourself, that can lie to you and tell you that you are anything but beautiful. Listen to my words and hear me and remember that I see and hear you and know your heart’s desires and will fulfill them, because I am a good God, abounding in love and justice. I love you Liann.

No comments:

Post a Comment